I am: a Swede, a wife, a proud dog mom, a friend, a homeowner, a Pitt graduate, a people watcher, and a visual story teller. I shoot digital and film, and create work that is best described as quirky, soulful, and authentic. I am based in Pittsburgh, PA and travel worldwide.
I am a storyteller, a documenter, and a historian.
I capture meaningful moments in people’s lives…
· To celebrate feel-good moments.
· When he finally asks the question.
· When two say I do.
· To celebrate a new family member.
· To freeze time before they grow up.
· As a tribute before a beloved pet crosses the rainbow bridge.
· The first time in years that the family is gathered.
· When traditions are passed on to younger generations.
· When grandma celebrates her 89th birthday.
· Just because.
When someone looks at the pictures they get transported back to that moment as if it was yesterday. Remembering the weather, the scents, the mood, the people, the story, the feeling, the moment.
Being invited to document someone’s life is a precious gift and a privilege.
Hello! I’m Jenny Karlsson and I capture meaningful moments in peoples lives. Want to know more about me? Head on over here.